Nomad Pro 2 Intraoral X-R...
NOMAD has revolutionized the way intraoral X-rays are taken making the entire image acquisition process faster, more efficient, and more enjoyable to both dental professionals and patients.
- Entire unit weighs just slightly more than five pounds
- Handheld and portable design moves from room to room, eliminating need for multiple units
- Perfect for use with children and special needs patients
- Ideal for clinical, hospital, home-health, nursing home, and out-of-office use
- Includes one-year product warranty
KEY ADVANTAGES OF NOMAD PRO 2:
- The operator can stay with the patient during X-ray procedures
- Take radiographs faster than a conventional wall-mount X-ray
- Reduce the number of retakes by minimizing unwanted patient’s movements
- NOMAD can go from room to room, eliminating the need for multiple units
- Consistent X-ray exposure for great image quality with both digital or film
Unlike the conventional wall-mount and mobile X-ray systems, the NOMAD is lightweight, rechargeable (battery-powered), and can go anywhere. Dental professionals around the world have rapidly chosen the NOMAD as their preferred X-ray device, both in and out of the office, with over 15,000 NOMADs now in use.
UNIQUE, PROVEN DESIGN
The NOMAD PRO 2 is the result of years of experience in the field of handheld X-ray devices. Initially conceived to address dental imaging needs in remote areas, the NOMAD has established itself as the go-to X-ray devices for thousands of general practitioners and specialists around the world.
The NOMAD external backscatter shield and internal radiation shielding are specially designed to protect the operator from radiation exposure. NOMAD’s proprietary technology creates a safe zone within which the operator can safely and efficiently take intraoral X-rays.