MR850 Respiratory Humidif...
The MR850 is a respiratory humidifier designed for use in hospital intensive care units. It is used to provide optimum humidity to respiratory gases delivered to patients via endotracheal tubes or face masks. The MR850 Heated Humidifier together with the Auto fill Chamber and RT series breathing circuits complete a system which is unmatched in terms of humidity performance and patient tolerance to oxygen therapy.
The soft, flexible nasal prongs of the outflow Nasal Cannula are designed for comfortable prolonged use replacing the need for a face mask. Lightweight, flexible delivery tubing allows free movement during sleep and activity to make this a highly desirable, comfortable and unobtrusive therapy solution which delivers a wide range of flows to patients requiring oxygen therapy.
- One button selects optimal temperature and humidity levels for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Easy set up with simple controls and an easy to read display
- Clinically based alarm system
- Advanced algorithms and the ability to sense flow optimise modification delivery and minimises nuisance alarms
- Automatic standby during periods of gas flow interruption or water out