Maquet Servo i Ventilator...
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Model Name/Number||Servo I|
|Patient Age Group||Adult, Paediatric, Neonatal|
|Tidal Volume||100 – 4000 mL|
|Respiratory Rate||CMV frequency (breaths/min): 4 – 150 SIMV frequency (breaths/min): 1 – 60|
The Maquet SERVO-i ventilation is used to support patients from neonatal, pediatric to adults. It has the ability to handle the most acute phases of respiratory distress through recovery to the weaning phases of the ventilation process. The SERVO-i continuously delivers outstanding ventilator treatment as gently as possible. This is in part to performance, monitoring capabilities, treatment options, and tools. Since this ventilator can be used on a wide variety of patients, it is suitable for any environment from the ICU to the NICU department.
The SERVO-i ventilation system is an all-in-one platform with advanced features you would normally expect from an advanced system. In patients with ALI and ARDS, it is difficult to identify harmful ventilator patterns, most importantly Barotrauma. The adult and universal SERVO-i configuration have a feature called Stress Index that helps the clinicians detect and prevent potentially high-risk scenarios in adults. The ventilator analyzes changes in the compliance of the respiratory system during the constant flow of controlled breaths. This unit also has a Heliox option which is a low-density gas mixture of helium and oxygen. Heliox is widely recognized as a therapy that minimizes turbulence and improves CO2 elimination.
This ventilator is designed to meet your clinical needs. It’s a single system that offers a broad range of treatment options, which means it is always ready to adapt to your changing medical needs. This ventilator comes in 3 different configurations; infant, adult, and universal. The infant configuration doesn’t have the Stress Index and the Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBO) feature. The Adult configuration doesn’t have the Nasal CPAP or the HBO feature. If you are interested to know exactly what features each configuration has, call 1-800-GET-SOMA and one of our knowledgeable sales representatives will assist you.
We refurbish the Maquet SERVO-i back to OEM specifications. The ventilators are inspected, cleaned, and tested to see if any parts need to be replaced. Our bio-medical engineers make the necessary replacements and calibrate the unit back to the original engineering manufacture specifications. If the ventilator needs new decals, we replace those as well, making the unit look as it did when it left the original manufacturer.
- Maquet Servo I Ventilator enables treatment of all patient categories.
- Transportation with no loss of treatment quality within and between hospitals.
- Allows for investigation of different treatment options like Open Lung Tool and Automode.
- Provides Invasive and Non-invasive ventilation with leakage compensation.
- CO2 Analyzer for end tidal carbon dioxide measurement that may give important insight into the efficiency of the ventilation.
- Y sensor measurement, for neonatal/pediatric and adult patients. Enables measurement of pressure and flow as close to the patient’s airway as possible.
- Provides Nasal CPAP
- Heliox – gives a more laminar flow that reduces work of breathing.
- Stress Index – will monitor hyperinflation or repeated alveolar collapse, thus allowing the identification of injurious ventilation (VILI).
- Ventilation Record Card – Facilitates research work and presentations.
- Maquet ventilator accessories and consumables that are fully tested and designed to work optimally with Servo ventilators.