Magnamed Fleximag ICU Ven...
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Modes of ventilation||CMV(VC), CMV(PC), SIMV(VC), AV(VC), AV(PC)|
|Model Name/Number||Fleximag Plus|
|Patient Age Group||Paediatric, Neonatal, Adult|
|Tidal Volume||5 to 3000 mL|
|Ventilation Modes||VCV, PCV, PRVC, PLV, V-SIMV+PS, P-SIMV+PS, DualPAP, APRV, CPAP/PS, MMV/PS & VS|
|Respiratory Rate||0 to 180 rpm|
|Operation Mode||Electricity Operated|
- FLEXIMAG 15 is a Universal Ventilator, capable of treating pre- term babies to Adults.
- 15″ color touch screen, all modes, excellent feed back monitoring, graphs and loops make it an excellent tool in any ICU
- Can also be supplied with compressor and humidifier if needed.
- Ventilation Modes
- VSV (can be assisted), PCV (Can be assisted,
- PRVC, PLV (Neonatal), V-SIMV + PS.
- P=SIMV + PS, DualPAP, APRV, CPAP/PS,
- MMV/PS and VS. Option of Non-invasive (NIV) in all ventilation modes
- Low O2/Air Pressure
- Complete set of graphics and features that facilitate weaning
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Ventilates neonatal, pediatric and adult patients
- Allows for the monitoring of oximetry and capnography
- Low operating cost
- Allows for compensation during ventilation, ensuring and adjustments made