Datex-Ohmeda Cardiocap/5 ...
Datex-Ohmeda Cardiocap/5 Patient Monitor
GE™ CardioCap 5 monitor is a compact, all-in-one monitor designed for use in the operating room, ambulatory surgery unit, induction room and PACU. The Cardiocap/5 offers full vital signs monitoring capabilities from the monitoring of oxygenation and circulation to advanced airway gas analysis and ventilation measurement with Patient Spirometry.” Compatible with Datex-Ohmeda S/5 Network and Central for monitor-to-monitor communication and centralized viewing. This CardioCap 5 monitor includes a printer.
• Small footprint bedside monitor with large 10.4″ active matrix color display with adjustable brightness • Proven easy-to-use S/5 user interface
• Shows up to 6 waveforms
• Color-coded, prioritized alarms
• 4 user-configurable modes for care-specific preconfigurations
• Waveform snaphot to store and recall waveform samples for later analysis
• 5 or 30-minute minitrends continuously on screen for quick historical view
• 24-hour graphical trends of all parameters
• Optional built-in, three-channel thermal array recorder
• Wall mount, roll stand available for best workplace ergonomics
• Hemodynamics • Impedance respiration
• ECG, Pulse Oximetry (SpO2), NIBP, T ,Printer
Datex Ohmeda Cardiocap/5 Monitor, New Battery, New ECG Cable and Leads, New SpO2 Adult Reusable Finger Sensor, New NiBP Adult Reusable Cuff, New Power Cord, 1 Year Warranty and service provided