Carefusion LTV 950 Ventil...
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Model Name/Number||Carefusion LTV 950|
|Patient Age Group||Adult, Paediatric|
|Tidal Volume||50 – 2000 mL|
|Ventilation Modes||Control, Assist/Control, SIMV, CPAP, NPPV|
|Respiratory Rate||0 to 80 bpm|
The LTV Series Ventilator is a restricted medical device designed for use by adults and pediatrics weighing a minimum of 5 kg (11 lbs), needing Positive Pressure ventilation (delivered invasively or non-invasively) The machine is
- Suitable forservice in institutional, homecare and transport settings as a source of continuous or intermittent ventilator support.
- Intended for operation only by Respiratory Therapists or other properly trained and qualified personnel under the direction of a physician
Series Ventilator is a lightweight, high performance ventilator that is designed to provide the maximum functionality in the smallest possible package. The LTV Series Ventilator provides the following features
- Turbine technology allows the LTV Series Ventilator to operate without an external compressed gas source.
- CPAP, SIMV, Pressure Control, Pressure Assist / Control and Apnea Backup ventilation modes.
- NPPV mode ventilation, providing an alarm package suitable for mask ventilation of patients that do not require life support ventilation.
- Volume Control, Pressure Control (optional) and Pressure Support ventilation.
- Variable alarm settings including High Peak Pressure, Low Peak Pressure, Low Minute Volume, Apnea, High Breath Rate, and High PEEP.
- Oxygen Blending from a High-Pressure Oxygen source, Low-Pressure Oxygen Blend-in, O2 Flush, and O2 Cylinder Duration Monitoring on the LTV1000, and Low-pressure Oxygen Blend-in on the LTV950 and 900 series
- Optional Monitors for Breath Rate (f), IE Ratio, MAP, Minute Ventilation (VE), PEEP, PIP and Tidal Volume (Vte).
- Real-time patient circuit pressure display with Peak Inspiratory Pressure indicator.
- Variable termination conditions for Pressure Support breaths, including maximum inspiratory time termination and percentage of peak flow.
- Selectable Percentage of Peak Flow termination for Pressure control breaths.
- Leak Compensation to improve triggering when a circuit leak is present.
- Single or dual tone output capabilities.
- Operation from a variety of power sources including AC power, internal battery and external DC power sources.
- Patient Range Adult, Pediatric
- Breath rate 0 to 80 bpm
- Tidal volume 50 to 2,000 Ml
- Weight 6 kg
- Alarms Apnea interval, High pressure limit, Low peak pressure, Low minute volume, High rate
- Inspiratory time 0.3 to 9.9 seconds (100 lpm)
- PC/PS/Spont. Flow 160 lpm
- PEEP 0 to 20 cmH2O