Anthose-RX Dental X-ray U...
RXDC HIGH FREQUENCY X-RAY UNIT with 90 CM arm from Cefla, Italy
Higher performance with RXDC, the intraoral X-ray unit that combines high definition imaging, ergonomic design and low X-ray doses. RXDC efficiency stems from a combination of advanced technology and an outstanding capacity to produce high definition images. The RXDC features a constant potential high frequency (DC) generator and a very small focal spot (0.4 mm) capable of providing sharp, detailed images while ensuring working comfort and low doses for the patient.
- Higher performance and maximum ergonomics. Consists of extruded aluminium arms with an integrated self-balancing system that allows them to be pointed in 6 directions – available in the following lengths: 40, 60 and 90 cm to make installation as simple as possible.
- Maximum precision. Focal spot 0.4 mm and power 70 kV / 8 mA, high-frequency constant potential generator. Cutting-edge technology for extremely detailed images.
- User-friendly control. A practical, user-friendly handheld unit, designed for immediate, precise X-ray image acquisition, allows easy selection of the most suitable programme.
- Sharp, accurate images in any situation. Increased X-ray parallelism and an incorporated collimator allow the RXDC to achieve a source-to-skin gap of 30 cm. The RXDC provides pin-sharp, precise images with outstanding detail.
- High definition images with any type of sensor. Extremely practical and versatile, the RXDC can be used together with any type of sensor. Featuring 28 levels of sensitivity, it ensures sharp images in any situation.